Industry-first: New app for managing employee engagement and internal comms coming soon.
A new app to help comms professionals drive employee engagement is due to be launched by the end of this year.
Powered by Axiom’s 25 years of hard-won specialist experience, Engage will be the first app designed specifically to aid employee engagement programmes.
The app can be used to gauge employees’ levels of understanding of key messages, canvass their opinions on the hot topics in your business and provide a channel for them to ask questions and propose ideas.
Engage gives you comprehensive and reliable data on how well your key messages are being received and understood and, over time, builds an engagement index for each of your audiences. And you get all of this in real time on your tablet or mobile.
What Engage delivers: key features
- Interactive, fun activities
- Channel to feedback direct to leaders
- Built-in recognition scheme
- The chance to have your voice heard
- Anonymity option
For comms teams
- Valuable informatics to shape comms and engagement activity
- Snapshots of excellence and under-performance
- Full brand customisation
- Audience segmentation options
- Notification pushes
- At-a-glance engagement index
- A way to gauge the return on investment in comms and engagement – at last!
- A new channel to understand employee sentiment
Engage is currently in beta with a group of comms professionals testing it in their organisations. If you are interested in joining our early-adopter group, call us on +44 033 3088 3088 or use our contact form. We can give you a free demo and tell you more.
Find out more at The Engagement Works