Recognise and reward individuals and teams for contributing to company strategy and delivering change
No matter how big an impact you make with your communication campaign, the effect will be short-lived unless you can get employees to deliver on the front line. That’s why, when we help our clients communicate strategy or other major change, we always look for ways to make sure messages are not just understood and remembered, but acted on day-to-day.
Reward and recognition schemes are a proven method of encouraging the attitudes and behaviours that drive business performance. A good scheme will drive up morale, retention and productivity and is a key element of your wider employee engagement strategy.
You might want to recognise your staff for delivering outstanding customer service, for new ideas that reduce costs or improve quality or for hitting sales or productivity targets. You can reward them with gadgets or once-in-a-lifetime experiences and make them the stars of your next big conference or event.
Catch your people doing something right – and give them the recognition and reward they deserve.
What we provide
At Axiom, we can help you create a bespoke recognition scheme. We’ll work with you from initial research through to launch and ongoing management of the whole programme.
- Analysis: Understand your objectives, understand staff needs and attitudes and define the behaviour you want to see more of.
- Design and production: Develop and test a concept for the scheme. Produce all the print and digital materials needed for launch and administration – from posters to video and printed application forms to intranet pages. Distribute all materials.
- Award fulfilment: Set up ways to order awards e.g., online via a dedicated website or via telephone or post. Despatch awards. Produce communications to publicise award winners.
- Managing and reporting: Maintain an accurate database to track the success of your recognition scheme. Issue comprehensive management reports.
- Programme delivery: Provide coordination and administration of your programme, including a telephone hotline if required.