How to Be a Better Communicator is Axiom’s most popular communication workshop. In a practical, straight-talking and fun workshop, we help managers and leaders develop their abilities as communicators.
Over the years we’ve successfully delivered How to Be a Better Communicator to hundreds of delegates worldwide in companies including AstraZeneca, The Co-operative Group, Kingfisher, United Utilities and Which?.
This workshop can be tailored to your organisation’s needs with one-to-one coaching available afterwards to help delegates put their new-found skills into practice and cement changes in the way they engage and lead.
The difference it will make
Delegates leave the workshop better equipped to inspire, motivate and engage their teams. And that means better individual and collective results.
Asked what they will do differently after the workshop, delegates’ comments have included:
- “Take responsibility for communication and don’t wait!”
- “Stop relying on email”
- “Be more aware of the differing communications needs of my audiences”
- “Check that my messages are truly getting through”
- “Use communication as tool to improve performance – not a tick box exercise”
What we cover
- Communication planning
- The power of storytelling
- Creating a common sense of direction
- Building dialogue and dealing with tough questions
- Running great meetings (via technology or face to face)
- High-impact presentations
- Techniques to ensure messages are memorable
- Communicating during times of change
We balance expert input, inspiring examples of best practice and exercises to hone communication skills. The emphasis is on tips and techniques delegates can apply in their world – backed up by theory for those who want it.
Now available: A book to accompany the workshop, branded in your corporate colours, with a foreword from your company to set the scene. About our How to Be a Better Communicator handbook.
To find out more about how Axiom’s communication skills workshops can be tailored to help your organisation succeed; and be delivered exclusively for your people…
Simply call us on +44 (0) 33 3088 3088 – we’re communicators after all.