Participants will identify the people it’s most important for them to build positive relationships with. Then they’ll explore the processes and skills needed to develop these relationships.
The difference it will make
- Greater ability to identify the people and groups participants need to build quality relationships with
- Enhanced awareness of the needs and motivations of others
- Greater ability to match what you can offer the other so that both parties benefit
What we cover
- Identifying and prioritising target internal customers / stakeholders / influencers
- Transactional relationships vs. becoming trusted partners
- Question techniques and listening skills to build ‘intelligence’
- Understanding the internal customer’s preferred means of communicating, motivations and attitudes
- Understanding one’s own preferred means of communicating, motivations and attitudes – and flexing them to match those of the internal customer
- Techniques to build rapport
- Pacing, mirroring and leading to create successful outcomes
- Client-specific scenarios to embed the learning
Who it’s for
People who need to need to build successful relationships with internal customers / stakeholders / influencers, for example when kicking off a new project, launching a new service or taking on a new role.
To find out how we can tailor our communication skills workshops to the needs of your people and to help your organisation succeed, simply call us on +44 (0) 33 3088 3088 – we’re communicators after all.