Participants will learn about the tremendous power of networking at work – and then acquire the skills to build and harness their own personal networks and those of their colleagues and contacts.
The difference it will make
- Greater awareness of the power of personal contacts – and those of colleagues
- Enhanced reputation as someone with influence who makes things happen
- More confidence in promoting a cause and helping others achieve theirs
- Greater ability to achieve individual and team objectives
What we cover
- The myths and realities of networking
- Achieving a balance between giving and receiving
- Defining networking and how it helps get things done
- The principles of good networking
- The tools available
- Mapping an individual network onto those of associates or team members to create a ‘super network’
- Finding reasons to keep in touch
- Techniques to raise personal profile
Who it’s for
People who would like to achieve more through their contacts, even if networking doesn’t come naturally.
‘The Reluctant Networker’, by workshop facilitator Neil Munz-Jones. Buy The Reluctant Networker on Amazon.
To find out more about how Axiom’s communication skills workshops can be tailored to help your organisation succeed; and be delivered exclusively for your people…
Simply call us on +44 (0) 33 3088 3088 – we’re communicators after all.