This workshop is for leaders and teams who deliver a service to key internal customers.
The workshop encourages participants to think about building a team brand that shapes the perceptions of internal customers. Participants explore the customer experience they want to be ‘famous’ for and the steps needed to make that a reality.
The difference it will make
- Clarity on what the team wants to be famous for and with whom
- A customer-oriented approach, echoing some of the world’s most successful brands
- Greater awareness among individual team members of roles and responsibilities in delivering a consistently good customer experience
- Better levels of teamwork in delivering a common goal
What we cover
- The power of brands to shape our perceptions
- The power the customer has in deciding the fortunes of a brand – positively or otherwise
- What success would look like: the things the in-house team wants to be famous for and who, precisely, needs to be saying good things about them
- Actions to make team famous
Who it’s for
Leaders and members of in-house teams who need to deliver an outstanding experience to internal customers. Particularly valuable for new teams about to start working together to deliver a new project or programme.
To find out more about how Axiom’s communication skills workshops can be tailored to help your organisation succeed; and be delivered exclusively for your people…
Simply call us on +44 (0) 33 3088 3088 – we’re communicators after all.