The difference it will make
In a practical, straight-talking workshop, we help managers and leaders prepare to deliver bad news. We present best practice tips and techniques and work with potential real-life scenarios to help participants:
- recognise and take responsibility for their role as a leader and representative of the organisation
- understand and plan how to give bad news and prepare for the aftermath
- develop emotional intelligence to deal with difficult conversations.
What we cover
- Planning for success
- Understanding and empathising with the audience
- Delivering quality communication every time
- Keeping the communication on track
- Dealing with the aftermath of the communication
- Real-life conversations and messages
Who it’s for
Anyone who needs to communicate important messages to a team, department, function or whole organisation.
To find out more about how Axiom’s communication skills workshops can be tailored to help your organisation succeed; and be delivered exclusively for your people…
Simply call us on +44 (0) 33 3088 3088 – we’re communicators after all.