Participants will understand the process a ‘customer’ goes through to say ‘Yes’. They will learn the skills to get to ‘Yes’ more often.
The difference it will make
- Enhanced clarity about goals
- Greater ability to achieve an outcome – and the other party’s
- Greater levels of confidence when negotiating and persuading
What we cover
- Common techniques in influencing – what works and what doesn’t
- Ways to build rapport – small talk = big talk
- Creating clarity on goals
- Understanding the ‘customer’ perspective – in order to create a genuine win-win outcome
- Asking the right questions
- The process a ‘customer’ goes through before accepting an idea
- The four pillars of principled negotiation
- The nine approaches to influencing
- Pacing and leading to get to ‘Yes’
- When to stop – while continuing to build rapport
- Techniques to summarise what has been agreed
Who it’s for
Anyone who needs to negotiate or persuade others to support their point of view, product, project or passion.
To find out more about how Axiom’s communication skills workshops can be tailored to help your organisation succeed; and be delivered exclusively for your people…
Simply call us on +44 (0) 33 3088 3088 – we’re communicators after all.