Participants will learn to identify and understand people’s habitual ways of behaving and communicating so they can more effectively influence others.
After all, however hard we try to get through to someone, sometimes it just doesn’t happen., Usually, that’s down to an individual’s style. Too much detail, too much excitement, too much tell, not enough reflection – all these things can lead to a mis-communication.
Our workshop helps participants understand their own style, how this lands with others depending on their own style and what they can do to maximize the chances of successful communication. If we can develop the finesse to understand how we come across, we have the best possible chance of getting through.
The difference it will make
- Clear understanding of people’s habitual behaviour and communication styles through a simple and memorable model
- Greater self-awareness and self-confidence
- Improved ability to read others and communicate effectively with them – from the moment the workshop ends
What we cover
- Introduction to DISC, the behavioural and communication assessment tool that provides an insight into people’s personality traits and how they behave at work
- Why we all behave and communicate the way we do
- Appreciating and making the most of our own traits and natural style
- How to spot someone’s traits and natural behavioural and communication style
- Tailoring interpersonal communication to more effectively influence others
Who it’s for
Anyone who needs to influence others at work
To find out more about how Axiom’s communication skills workshops can be tailored to help your organisation succeed; and be delivered exclusively for your people…
Simply call us on +44 (0) 33 3088 3088 – we’re communicators after all.