This highly interactive and practical workshop shows how Internal Social Media tools can be used to help teams and leaders achieve their objectives, through even greater levels of engagement and collaboration.
We begin by identifying the real world business challenges that participants face, where greater levels of engagement and collaboration can make a positive impact.
With those challenges in mind, we outline what Internal Social Media tools are available within the organisation and provide a jargon-busting explanation of the features on offer, but more importantly the benefits they can bring.
Then we put the learning in to practice, actually using the internal social tools and co-creating the interactive engagement activities that will help participants rise to the business challenges they most want to address.
The difference it will make
- An enhanced capability to deliver business objectives through greater levels of engagement and collaboration
- A better return on the investment made on Internal Social Media tools
- Increased confidence in using the Internal Social Media tools at all levels of the organisation
- More people using, and being advocates for, the use of Internal Social Media tools
- A reduction in the ‘fear’ of using Social Media within organisations
- Concrete interactive engagement activities that will deliver results long after the workshop ends
What we cover
- The prioritisation of the real world business challenges that participants face
- An exploration of how participants themselves currently use, or otherwise, Social Media tools outside of work
- An explanation of the Social Media tools in frequent use globally, e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogging, etc.
- A jargon-busting overview of the terms often used in Social Media. E.g. # @, etc.
- Examples of how, when properly used, Social Media can make a positive difference in overcoming challenges, then, for the lion’s share of the day…
- A guide to the Internal Social Media Tools available within the organization, their features and benefits
- The co-creation of specific interactive engagement activities, harnessing Internal Social Media tools, that will help participants rise to their business challenges
Who it’s for
Leaders, line managers and teams who face business challenges and want to drive up levels of engagement and collaboration, in order to achieve their objectives, using Internal Social Media as a tool.
To find out more about how Axiom’s communication skills workshops can be tailored to help your organisation succeed; and be delivered exclusively for your people…
Simply call us on +44 (0) 33 3088 3088 – we’re communicators after all.