Many of us were brought up with the golden rule, ‘treat other people the way you like to be treated’. And that works if everyone else is like you… but they are not. Instead why not ‘treat other people the way they like to be treated’. We call this the platinum partnering principle and it is often the key building outstanding relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.
- How to tell if your strengths are sabotaging your future success
- Shining examples of outstanding relationships: The platinum partnering principle
- Improving Communication In Business; See What Tinsel-town Can Teach Us About Storytelling
- Storytelling in business: This time it is personal
- Setting the standard for Psychological Safety – in challenging times