Narrative techniques have a proven track record in employee engagement. But you can boost yours by making it personal… about you, without being egocentric, about a colleague, or about a customer… Someone the audience can identify with and feel empathy for. That way you’ll ‘hook’ your audience in from the outset.
- How to tell if your strengths are sabotaging your future success
- Shining examples of outstanding relationships: The platinum partnering principle
- Improving Communication In Business; See What Tinsel-town Can Teach Us About Storytelling
- Storytelling in business: This time it is personal
- Setting the standard for Psychological Safety – in challenging times