Workshops help staff make maximum impact during major organisational change
Designed and run by Axiom, the training supported a major project, billed as One Patient Safety, that brings together previously separate patient safety teams at AstraZeneca into a single organisation with a consistent way of working.
Patient Safety leaders reviewed our range of engagement skills workshops and chose four to include in a global ‘capability build’. In May and June, Axiom’s Chris Carey and Miles Henson led workshops in the US and Sweden on:
In their feedback, participants gave an average rating of 9.3 out of 10 for the communication capability workshops. Their comments included:
- “Lively, lots of new info, practical.”
- “Blend of great examples, practical, useful.”
- “I learned a number of new things about negotiating that I can put into practice.”
- “Engaging and provided real-world evidence for adopting a positive view.”
- “I thought I knew everything about presentations – before this course!”
Our work to support One Patient Safety has also included writing and producing a range of printed and digital communication materials to engage staff worldwide. More workshops for Patient Safety staff are scheduled around the world later this year.
See our range of in-house communication skills workshops.